Friday, December 4, 2009

What? Graduate? Oh Shit!

Goal: Graduate with my MS degree in May.

What that means: Graduate with my MS degree in March!

Did you read that twice? Most of the deadlines for a May graduation are in March. Quite scary. Basically, in the next threeish months I have to finish my thesis, clear thesis through my committee, defend thesis and pass the comphrehensive exam.

No Christmas break for me.

No more weekends for me.

So, if over the next few months, my blogs seem exceptionally confused/bewildered/angry/lachrymose, just send me a smile.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for following my blog!

    I feel your pain about the Master's. I finished mine a few years ago and I'm sooooo glad it's done. I still have to take the occasional college course, but that's nothing compared to full-time school.

    Best of luck!

    ReplyDelete