Tuesday, December 29, 2009

An Award! Go Me!


OMG! I'm so excited! Woot!

Thank you Matt at Free the Princess !

Hey, it's my first award. I'm entitled to go a little psycho.

I'm not totally sure of the rules here, but I'm pretty certain I get to award someone else, right? How exciting.

And the award goes to... (Drumroll please)

J.M. Diaz ! (Firecrackers! Funfetti Ice Cream Cake! Beer!) Just for being extremely entertaining and for his interesting Santa musings.

*Edit*- I've just been informed of the rules. (Thanks Matt)

Seven Things You Probably Don't Know About Me

1. I think scientists should genetically engineer fruits to come in holiday colors, like pink and blue grapes for Easter, orange and black pomegranates for Halloween, ect. And not just the skin either, the edible part should be colored too.

2. I don’t like potato chips or french fries.

3. Most days I’m over-caffeinated and under-slept.

4. My favorite color is yellow.

5. I also think scientists should make fingernail polish in which the color is activated by a component in your fingernail. That way every time I paint my nails my hands won’t look like I just sneezed paint all over them.

6. Breakfast is my favorite meal.

7. I think there is a mouse living in my bathroom wall… I hear it chewing sometimes.

5 comments:

  1. And you have to post seven things about yourself that someone might not know. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the award. I linked here from Matt's blog. Welcome to blogging. I look forward to getting to know you better. You don't like potato chips of french fries? Really? Well, I do agree with you on number 3. Caffeine is the only way I survive most days. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I came over from Matt's blog. Congratulations on the award. I think you need to get your ideas to some scientists--both sound intriguing :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Susan- Thanks! It's not that I don't like junky food or anything(I'll tear up the doughnuts). Just no potato's. You've got a pretty cool blog, can't wait to read more.

    Natalie- Yeah, maybe I should query the scientists, that would be interesting.
    Congrats to you as well. I see you just got an agent. How insanely exciting! Plus, the Nelson Agency is rather well-known isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on your award!

    I'm not a huge fan of potato chips or french fries either, but I eat them on occasion.

    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete