Monday, December 28, 2009

Random Grr Reviews and Recommendations.

Who's got a Wii? (waves hand) Well, the bestest game eva (as long as you have several people playing) are the Karaoke Revolution series and the American Idol series. Hilllllarious. Me singing rather resemles a cat with its tail closed in a door, but that didn't matter at all!

On second thought, the beer may have had something to do with that too.

Got a Kindle this Christmas. Pretty much fell in love in less than a minute. Sunlight blinds me, must crawl back into my cave now.

Currently reading "The Forest of Hands and Teeth by Carrie Ryan" (good) and "Brave New World by Aldous Huxley" (gooder).

"The Forest of Hands and Teeth" is good, but so far I think it needs more action, less protagonist groaning and moaning. Otherwise, pretty good.

"Brave New World" is just really good. But everyone probably already knew that, but me.

7 comments:

  1. Yeah, the Wii's not my favorite game system of this generation. That title goes to the Xbox360 for its tre cool fantasy games and war games.

    And something tells me a sizable chunk had to do with the beer, Miss Katie. ;)

    Full disclosure: I've never actually read Brave New World, but I still acknowledge its awesomeness.

    P.S. I'm not a genius, I just play one on TV.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've only ever played the Wii, so I don't know what I'm missing. I played Zelda and liked it alot. I loved exploring, but wished the puzzles were harder.

    And yeah it was deff the beer:)

    And I think your a genius;)

    Played a genius on TV? What?

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Wii looks like a blast, but I'm an Xbox360 person for the same reason as Matt (RPGs and war games).

    I've also never read BNW -- and, unlike Matt, I'm a bit more skeptical about its awesomeness (then again, I'm a skeptic about pretty much everything :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. There is a lot for me to learn in this area.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Katie --

    Reference to a very old mockery of a commercial with a fake doctor in it. The line he said was "I'm not a doctor, but I play one on TV."

    I think it's funny, so I try to adapt it to any situation that I can.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, and there's an award waiting for you at Free the Princess.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bane- My sister tried to get me to play Halo with her, but the controller just pissed me off.

    James- Lol, I recommend you avoid it actually. Unless you need a new (and pretty severe) time-wasting portal. I sure didn't. Someone gave me a Wii for Christmas last year and corrupted me. I could have gotten so much done this year otherwise...

    Matt- Oh lol. See your profile says that you work in communications so I wondered if you were a movie star ;)

    Matt- Yay! An award!

    ReplyDelete